Wednesday 1 August, 2007

Vyakti aani Ukti





It has been quiet a long time since I have used this space. Today I am feeling how we remember some people just by there words or in short a famous proverb which cannot be found anywhere else but after a few conversations we realised that these proverbs or phrases generated by people are by there experience and represents there view points towards life. In this blog I will share few such phrases I came across.
We have a one Professor, who once said,
"Life is not always fair"
. I thought for a while and then realised that whatever he was saying is really true. Most of the time we sees that some deserving people are struggling in there life to live with dignity and honour while the other people are doing good in there life just because they got a good background or the good direction fro there ancestors or some one else. After thinking a lot on his words I finally came to a conclusion that his words is the absolute Truth in this era.
One more incidence I am remembering , One of my very good friend who was with me in BE came to my place. We had a long discusion on how his course is difficult for him and what problem he is facing there to cope up with the course just because he didn't studied well in his degree life. Later I also felt as if he would have to work hard on his course. After a while he became a bit confident and replied in a firmway, "The only difficult thing in the world is to learn Cycling and I know that so nothing could be very hard for me". I looked towards him and smiled. That was the smile of satisfaction as I succeded in increasing his confidence.



This blog would be incomplete if I don't mention this incidence. In the first semester of our masters course we had some courses in which there was quiet a good weightage to the "Surprise Quizes". That day we were having some other assignments of other courses and there was a good chance that we would be facing a surprise quiz. I was a bit afraid as I couldn't read anything (this happens to me 90% of the time -- :)). There was one more friend acompanying me on the way to the class. He asked me will there be a quiz today?. I said , "It might be, But I am praying to the God it should not be today". He smiled and replied, " I also do not wish to have it today, but I am not praying to the God". I understood what he meant by those words as he was not atheist. Most of the time when we are in little troubles we call the God to save us out rather we should ask the God for the strength to face the troubles.

6 comments:

Anoop Kunchukuttan said...

Thanks for reminding me of Prof. Siva's words :)

Nilesh R. Jaiswal said...

Hey Anoop ,
u still remember his words.
Nice 2 know someone is there who thinks like me atleast about some instances.. :(

Anoop Kunchukuttan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anoop Kunchukuttan said...

Yes, because sometimes it is only in such words that you find wisdom and peace

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Nilesh R. Jaiswal said...

Please post comments in English/hindi or marathi